http://riversruminations.blogspot.com/ >

About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
As I walk along in life, my muses dance with reflection inspiring me to release the thoughts and emotions of my pondering mind through poetry.

Prompt Poetry & Promotion page for The River

*plus the archive of my older poetry

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Z ~ Zeroed Out & Zone


Zeroed Out

her head whips around
to the ring of the phone
freezing still
she knows it’s him

calling again
to say he will be late
never to actually show

this time
she doesn’t answer.

 ©River 4/11




Zone

waiting for the zone
smack dab
sitting in the mid
of a challenge

digging for ideas
each day
a poem A to Z
the pressures on 

stuck at letter G
empty
although here comes 
H gliding along

puzzled I notice
smiling
both are carried
by my writing Zone.

 ©River 4/11


No comments:

Copyright ©-All material unless otherwise stated

Contact the author for permission for the usage/printing of all copyrighted material on these pages.


Labels

My Blog List