http://riversruminations.blogspot.com/ >

About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States
As I walk along in life, my muses dance with reflection inspiring me to release the thoughts and emotions of my pondering mind through poetry.

Prompt Poetry & Promotion page for The River

*plus the archive of my older poetry

Thursday, April 28, 2011

X ~ X-rated



Can you imagine life
where nothing is rated X

in a time, a place
where men don’t gawk at a breast
and a woman doesn’t shrivel back
at the site of a penis

in a time, a place
where the body is not
a shameful vessel of sin

in a time of no exploitation
in a place just like here
where nothing X-rated exists.

            ©River 4/11

5 comments:

Bubba said...

I promise not to gawk at your breast if you don't shrivel back at the sight of my penis.

(I think "shrivel" was a rather unfortuante word choice - LOL!)

River said...

Deal! :)

(shrivel was a perfect word choice lol)

Brother Ollie said...

This day is a ways off, but...

budh.aaah said...

Eric-you are so funny :)

And River that was beautiful though I was a bit confused as to whether it was positive or negative..Aye sometimes the brain does not work. There are days....

Timoteo said...

Only one thing to say after that:

EVERYBODY GET NAKED!!!

Copyright ©-All material unless otherwise stated

Contact the author for permission for the usage/printing of all copyrighted material on these pages.


Labels

My Blog List